Does your computer keep doing google redirects? If you suspect that a google virus keeps you from visiting sites that you want to visit, or what appears to be a browser redirect virus prevents you from getting the search results you wanted when researching online, you may want to read this article on google redirect virus removal. A step by step guide on yahoo and google redirect fix is provided below.
The yahoo or google redirect virus may keep you redirected to a different website other than the one you intend to visit. Redirects from google or yahoo may be symptoms of a presence of a virus or malware such as a fake antivirus infection. Instead of seeing an old familiar website that you used to visit, the search redirect virus may lead you to an adult site or a page that bombards you with ads.
How to fix google redirect virus
You must fix google redirect problem in your computer as soon as possible. It is difficult to surf the web when you keep landing on a different page and it is annoying when google redirects to ads. Moreover, you will not like the idea of children seeing websites that are not appropriate for them. For your google search redirect fix, you can follow the google redirect virus removal guide below.
Browser redirect fix: How to Remove Google Redirects
- Get the tdsskiller from this link: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe. If you can’t download the file in your google search redirect virus infected computer, use a clean PC to download the program and transfer tdsskiller to your infected PC via a removable drive.
- Rename TDSSKiller by rightclicking on the TDSSKiller.exe icon and select rename.
- Run the program and click the start scan button . TDSSKiller will scan your computer and will display the malicious objects it has found. Click on the Continue button and TDSSKiller will clean the infection.
- You will see a report stating whether the program was successful in cleaning the infection or not. Reboot your computer when prompted.
- Scan your PC with Malwarebytes.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. Reboot your computer if prompted.
The comments below may also provide you with other browser redirect fix options and other relevant information. You may also share your experience or recommend other options for google redirect removal.
Make sure that you use a reliable anti virus protection software in your computer so you will be protected from computer viruses and malwares. There is an increasing number of computer viruses and you can avoid the hassles of dealing with google redirect viruses by using a reliable pc security software.